Enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful Trossachs countryside; explore its woodlands, riverbanks and lochs.
Relax in our cosy, tranquil, self catering Lodge, close to Callander yet surrounded by wildlife and stunning views.
The Lodge is ideally situated as a base for touring Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, hill walking or more leisurely strolls.
A great base for cycling The Lodge is just off National Cycle Route 7.
The lodge is newly available through our online booking system, where you can book immediately for late availability breaks. It has been given a 4 star rating from Visit Scotland.
- 1 Double Room
- 1 Twin Room
- Living Room with open fire
- Well Equipped kitchen/dining room with oven, grill, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher
- Bathroom – shower, WC and basin
- Garden table and chairs are also provided
- Enclosed private garden, with lovely views.
- Freesat TV
- Prices include cleaning and all linen and towels.
- Easily accessed parking for 2 cars directly beside the cottage
- No electric car charging
- No pets allowed - thank you.
- View the floor plan
For Golf enthusiasts there is a Golf Club Callander, Gleneagles Golf Course is just 30 mins away Loch Lomond Golf course is under 45mins. Enclosed private garden, with lovely views.
Within around 15 minutes drive: Blair Drummond Safari Park, The Lodge Visitor centre Aberfoyle, Loch Katrine Steam Boat, Rednock pony trekking,
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Glencoe and Perth are all within an hour’s drive. With good train links at Stirling and Bridge of Allan.
Salmon and trout fishing may be available on the estate's private beats on the River Leny. Fishing permits are widely available in the area from James Bayne in Callander for local lochs such as Loch Lubnaig. Trout fishing is also available on many nearby lochs.
The town of Callander is 1 and a half miles from the Lodge where there are shops to meet all your requirements. A third of a mile down the Farmston drive is the local pub in the hamlet of Kilmahog .